What better way to organize THINGS TO BE REPURPOSED than with using STORAGE FROM REPURPOSED ITEMS!! Ever since I started REPURPOSING, I have noticed I do not like to throw anything away anymore. This created a problem of storage overflow. So I went on a search and found 40 Ways To Organize Your Crafts with Repurposed Common Household Items.
1. Portable Craft Cart – This awesome craft station was upcycled from an old end table.
2. Altoid Tin Storage- Store all those tiny little pieces in altoid tins organized in a drawer.
3. Shelves Shelves Shelves- Use all different kind of shelves to make an awesome paint area.
4. Spool Hanger- Mount an empty spool on wall as a hanger
5. Birdcage Storage- Turn an old birdcage into a ribbon dispenser.
6. Wall Storage- Use towel racks to hang buckets on the wall to store items in arms reach.
7. Tube Storage- Use hooks to hang all your tubes in one spot.
8. Shower Caddy Repurposed- Perfect to organize all your writing supplies in one area.
9. Craft Station- Turn a five gallon bucket into a creative creativity station
10. Paint Storage- Store paint in a ketchup bottle. Plus this comes with a diy paint bonus!!
11. Wrapping Station- A wire rack is perfect to store tissue paper or fabric.
12. Drying Station- Love this idea for paint brush drying using clothespins and a loaf baking pan.
13. Drawer Dividers- Use cereal boxes as drawer dividers.
14. Store Your Sewing String- Old ironing board frame used to store all your sewing string
15. Gift Bag Display- Use and old Christmas tree frame to organize all your gift bags and ribbons.
16. Organized Marker Storage- This marker station was made from an old vhs holder. This is awesome!!
17. Portable Gift Wrapping Station- An upside down stool on wheels! Add the pockets all around and you have yourself an all in one gift wrapping station.
18. Stackable Storage- I love this creative way to repurpose dvd holders
19. Sticker Organizer- unique way to store stickers!!!
20. Coke Crate Organizer- Perfect for organizing all those paint supplies
21. Sewing Jar- Use a mason jar to make this awesome sewing jar
22. Crib Rail Organizer – Tons of room for multiple storage ideas
23. Supply Carrier- Repurpose a 6 pack carton into a supply carrier.
24. Craft Station- Repurpose an old suitcase into an all in one crafting station.
25. Glitter Dispensers- repurpose salt shakers as glitter dispensers
26. Organized Storage- Use lazy susans to make the most of shelf space
27. Pencil Storage
28. More Pencil Storage- This idea uses pepurposed poker chip holders.
29. Ribbon Dispenser- Use a basket with holes to keep all those ribbon spools organized
30. Paper Organizer- Cereal boxes make useful storage bins to organize all you paper
32. Ribbon Hanger
33. Sissor Organizer- Hang Anything with a handle from hooks hung from a towel rod.
34. Paint Brush Hanger
35. Yarn Dispenser- use an old vhs tape to dispense yarn
36. Tool Box- An old-time tool box repurposed as a carrier
37. Drying Rack- Pizza boxes repurposed to store drying paint creations
38. Lace Organization- organize your lace or small-clothes with rulers hung from clips
39. Hanging Storage- this awesome organization station is made from repurposed plastic containers
40. Paint Bottle Storage- I love this idea to keep all your paint bottles ready to use and at arms reach using a cookie sheet!!